Saturday, May 5, 2012

Insanity & Transition: Day 20!


Today was Day 20 of Insanity and Transition! I did Plyometric Cardio Circuit today...then headed over to my VERY LAST Zumba class. We had a substitute instructor and she actually worked us HARD. I'm considering taking one of her courses this fall! 

Ryan and I ran some errands today...including a trip to Costco! It has seriously been one of my favorite places, and it's amazing what kind of deals you can get! I got a huge tub of FAGE 0% Greek Yogurt for only $4.99...and a big pack of Gala apples for about $5.99! That will last me a week!

So today, I had:
* 4 MF meals
* 2 apples
* 1 cup Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
* Wedge Salad, Green Beans & 6 oz. Steak from Outback
* Lots of water + green tea
* 1 can of Diet Dr. Pepper
Stay STRONG, sexy & healthy!


-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment