Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Insanity & Transition/5&1: Days 29-31


So CLEARLY, I really suck at updating every day. Until I have more time, I think this will have to be an "update-whenever-I-can" sort of blog! So...since I last posted, I have started the Recovery week for Insanity, which has me doing "Core Cardio & Balance" for six days this week! Today was Day 3 of the week and Day 31 overall. I wasn't exactly looking forwards to today because my knee has been in pain...so some of the moves weren't enjoyable but you know what? I still did it. I have a heating blanket on now though, so I think that will help loosen up my knee a bit!

Monday also marked my return to the 5&1 Medifast plan. I had decided that my *happy weight* is a few pounds away from where I am now, so I figured this would work, since this week's exercise is less intense. However, I actually saw a gain, so I will probably be doing the 4&2 starting tomorrow, combined with Insanity! I refuse to give up Insanity- so I am determined to figure out the best plan for me.

Monday night, Ryan and I went to a White Sox vs. Tigers game! He had gotten them free through work- so it was pretty fun! I am a definite Cubs (and Minnesota Twins) fan but I love watching baseball, period. Here's some pictures from the night!

Our awesome seats!  Right behind home plate...and unfortunately, right behind the premium seats where I saw people eating unlimited amounts of food I can't have...rawr!

:)
Anyways, I just got done making my L&G's for tomorrow! I am going to do three eggs in the morning (Lean #1) and something else for the green (Green #1), then I have 5 oz. of Ground Beef (Lean #2) plus Spaghetti Squash (Green #2)!

Oh, before I end this post, I wanted to mention a documentary that I've been watching. I've seen three of four parts of it so far. It's called
"The Weight of the Nation" on HBO and it's available online for free now! Click *here* to watch it!



It's absolutely eye-opening and pretty sad. It is stated in the documentary that 1 out of 3 children born in 2000 will be diagnosed with diabetes. So NOW is the time to take action. Now is the time to make sure the children of our generation grow up with healthy habits!


And now I'm off to finish this movie with Rye!

Stay STRONG, Sexy & Healthy!

-K

1 comment:

  1. Girlfriend, When are you going to NYC?!?!?!

    How are you doing?!

    ReplyDelete