Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Insanity & Transition: Days 32-45


Well...CLEARLY I absolutely suck at updating...I mean come on, this blog is titled "Insanity & Transition: Days 32-45!" Bad Kelsey!

Anyways- let me see if I can sum this up! I am now in the second week of the second month of Insanity! So today was Day 45! It's hard to believe how INSANELY (ahaha) fast time went by. It seriously feels like yesterday that I first popped in the first DVD. Today's workout was tough for some reason, but it's over, so now I'm relaxing!

As far as my nutrition plan, I can honestly say that I've been ON TRACK! I haven't "cheated" on my plan since my bad week in Florida...and that was the first week in January! I am pretty shocked that I've been able to stay strong- but very proud too! I'm back in Transition- so I've been eating apples (YUM) and about 4 MF meals per day, plus some extra veggies. I added in the cup of dairy today- so indulged in some delicious Greek yogurt! So delish.


And this cutie? He's the newest member of our family! His name is Mickey (after who else, Mickey Mouse) and we just got him this past weekend! He is THE cutest thing on the planet- and I seriously love him with all my heart. He loves apples (like moi) and hay- and makes the cutest squeaking noises whenever he hears the bag of hay! Seriously...in love!


Here's another thing I did since my last update! Ryan and I went to an 80's themed birthday party! Ryan was Hulk Hogan (like his last minute mustache?) and I was just a 80's girl! It was a BLAST! And we both got compliments on our weight loss, which helped us stay on track at the party itself, which had TONS of candy- including gummy bears- MY FAVORITE. Yes, I wanted to cry when I smelled them but hey- I'd rather achieve my fitness goals than eat a few gummy bears!

Oh and guess what? I bought a BIKINI! I haven't bought one since senior year of high school (2006- yikes) and it was on sale to boot! It's not QUITE wearable yet, but I plan on being able to rock it this August hopefully! Both the top and bottom are mediums, which sucks a tad, since it means my top has SHRUNK a lot. Oh well! Worst things have happened!

I officially only have 18 DAYS until the Warrior Dash and 20 DAYS until NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!! Holy crap. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!

As always, Stay STRONG, Sexy & HEALTHY!

-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment