Sunday, May 6, 2012

Insanity & Transition: Day 21!

Today was Day 21 of Insanity & Transition! However, today was supposed to be my "rest" day for Insanity. I felt like exercising though, so I decided to run this morning! I set out, planning on just running as much of a 5k (using my Nike+) as I could- and I thought I'd be stopping after a mile or so...but I ended up running the entire 5k- and only stopped a few times! Here's my results!


I am absolutely thrilled with these results because the LAST time I ran was the Thanksgiving 5k in November 2011...and I had a time of 39.30 with a pace of 12'45"! That means I shaved off a little more than 10 minutes off my time! Woohoo!  I am also 25 pounds lighter than I was- so I am sure that contributed to my improvement!

I AM in pain right now (Bengay is my friend yet again) but I'm pretty happy that I was able to accomplish this! ^_^

As far as food, I've had:
* 4 MF meals
* 2 apples
* 1 cup Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
* 1 cup raw baby carrots
* 2 whole eggs + 1 cup Eggbeaters
* 1 1/2 cup of green beans
* Lots of water + green tea (yum!)

Weigh-in is tomorrow! Wish me luck! I was 121.6 as of today!

Stay STRONG, Sexy & Healthy!

-K


0 comments:

Post a Comment