Monday, May 7, 2012

Insanity & Transition: Day 22!


Well I sure hope so...because I sure suffered today! ^_^ I have barely been able to move around today- walking up and down stairs has been pure torture!

Today was
Day 22 of Insanity & Transition. I woke up early, but there was absolutely no way that I could do the workout in the morning, since I was sore. So I went about my day and then did my workout after we got back from dinner! Holy hell. It was not easy...but I did it! Today (of COURSE) was Pure Cardio AND Cardio Abs...and I did both, right after the other! I'm going to sleep well tonight! 

Anyways, today was also the start of
Week 4 of Transition! This means that I am supposed to add in an extra serving of protein, plus a whole grain. However, I am waiting until Week 5 to add in the grains- so this week is just the protein! I also reduce my MF meals to three instead of four.

Today was weigh-in day...and I'm at 120.8 as of today. I somehow lost 2 lbs from last week! I would LOVE to reach 118 by the time I leave for NYC- so I can say I lost 80! However, my focus is on fitness and transition, so if I don't hit it, I won't be that upset.

Look at these awesome "cookies" I made with the brownies! I topped them with a wedge of Strawberry Laughing Cow Cheese!

So delicious. Nomnomnom! Must hide the LC cheese!
I also drank LOTS of green tea today...even had a "tea party" with my MF sisters, haha! Here's me with my awesome damask coffee mug- which is ALMOST as awesome as my panda mug.


And then, for dinner, Ryan and I went to FLAT TOP GRILL! I seriously love that place. Here's my amazing dinner bowl. I did a mix of veggies, plus lots of chicken, egg (extra protein) and some of the Vietnamese Soy Sauce and Garlic Water! They were some of the lower carb sauces, so I hope I made good choices!


So today, I've had:
* 3 MF meals
* 2 apples
* 1 cup FAGE 0% Greek yogurt
* 2 pieces of light string cheese
* LOTS of veggies & about 6 oz of chicken and about 1 egg at Flat Top Grill
* LOTS of green tea + water + 1 Diet Dr. Pepper

As far as this week, I have two finals...a paper...and I'm pretty much DONE for this semester! I can't wait! Summer semester starts on the 21st! I have to get my NYC trip approved by my professors...fingers crossed!
Stay STRONG, Sexy & Healthy!

-K

0 comments:

Post a Comment