Friday, May 4, 2012

Insanity & Transition: Days 16, 17, 18 & 19!


So as you can tell from today's blog title...I'm a LITTLE (okay...a LOT) behind on blogging! This week has been absolutely crazy at school, with tests and projects and presentations...and sadly, my daily blog fell to the side. And next week may not be much better, but I'll try! However, I have been staying on track with Insanity AND Transition! Let's see if I can sum it up:

INSANITY:
Day 16 was Plyometric Cardio Circuit
Day 17- Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
Day 18- Cardio Recovery (thank GOD!)
Day 19- (today) was Cardio Power & Resistance

I'm finding that I am able to do the exercises more easily than I was able to in the beginning of the month BUT I'm not letting that be an excuse. I'm trying to push myself every single time I press play. I'm also pretty happy that I can actually SEE something in the form of SOME sort of muscle on my upper arm...I'm sure nobody else could see it- but hey, it counts! ^_^


O_O Yikes. This is photographic PROOF that I TRAINED HARD ENOUGH! ^_^

As far as Transition goes with Medifast, I've been rocking the plan! I've really been enjoying having fruit with my Greek yogurt in the morning-usually right after my workout. Doesn't this look aaaamazing? And healthy!
I seriously LOVE this tea- Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea by STASH!

I really look forwards to my fruit for the day- which is just STRANGE because before, when I wasn't on any particular plan and eating what I wanted, I would never have reached for fruit to satisfy a sweet craving. And now? I am wishing I could have MORE in the day! That will come in Maintenance, but for now, I see it as a sweet reward! So delicious.

So let me think...oh yeah. I have one tiny little thing that happened this week...

(somehow)

WON 


THE 

*MEDIFAST HAPPY AFTERS* CONTEST!! 

Can you see me? All the way over there on the top right! Not the greatest picture, but woohoo! And as of today, I'm down 76!

Here's how it all went down: I was told by some of my MF friends that I should enter the contest awhile back...so I did. I submitted some before/after (really during) photos, as well as a little bit about myself. I didn't expect to hear anything back...but I started getting emails...that led to the Skype date I talked about awhile back...and THAT led to a very exciting phone call on Wednesday afternoon!!!!! It was hilarious- I actually missed their first call because I was busy making my MF brownie! But thankfully, they called back.

So as a result, I will be flying to *New York City* in June for a photoshoot to be in advertisements!!! EEP! It still hasn't sunk in! I'm so excited- but also a little nervous! I know I suck at modeling! But I guess they're going to have to make me into one somehow! I also get to go SHOPPING (YES!) and have a makeover...two things I loooove. Ryan will be coming with me if all works out and HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) I will be able to see some of the very wonderful MF friends I've made over the past few years, since several of them live in the New York area!! ^_^

I'm about to collapse into bed soon...but before I go- check out my new water bottle! Oh and it was FREE! If you're part of PINK NATION of Victoria's Secret- go get your free one now!



One more thing: this is for Annie b/c she missed my Pucca pictures!


As always, Stay STRONG, Sexy & Healthy!
-K

1 comment:

  1. wahhhh hoooo congrats on winning! also, how'd you get the water bottle? i'm part of pink nation and never got one :(

    ReplyDelete